Why choose instant insight as your customer feedback tool?
The Pearce Marketing instant insight customer feedback tool gives you:
- The perfect solution for automatically gaining vital customer feedback, as well as a tool for tracking and resolving any issues reported
- The ideal platform for making it quick and easy for your customers (that score highly) to leave positive public reviews – giving prospects confidence in your brand and increasing sales
- More social media content (customer happiness ratings and testimonials)
- An additional boost for your search engine optimisation (SEO) ranking (Google likes to see reviews on various platforms)
- A clear data dashboard and reporting for the performance of individual employees, teams and sites/offices to use for appraisals and internal reward schemes
- (And yes, this customer feedback tool is GDPR compliant too!)
Other great features
There are many more fantastic features with this customer feedback tool… for example:
- Quick upload function for customer contact details
- Real-time notification feature to alert you and selected colleagues when feedback is given
- Link up to two third-party review sites at any one time – and change them as needed
- As well as an automatic outbound email with a link to the survey being sent directly from the customer feedback tool, you could create a QR code for signs/stickers and add links to a customer survey in email footers, on your website and on social media
- The results page shows client’s specific comments, so you can act immediately to rectify any problems and record the steps taken
- The dashboard shows overall response rates, Net Promoter Scores (NPS), customer happiness, feedback trends and more
Why is Customer Feedback Important?
Customer feedback is invaluable for so many reasons:
- Customer feedback can highlight areas in need of improvement in your business/sales processes that you can act on and fix instantly to protect your business success. If you don’t ask, you won’t know and you could lose customers forever (and they’ll tell others about their negative experiences).
- Using a customer survey to ask your clients for their honest opinion about your business shows that you value their opinion and that you’re always looking to improve!
- Acknowledging and rewarding staff performance
- You can turn customer feedback into customer reviews/testimonials and even go one step further with a case study
And using a customer feedback tool like Instant Insight makes it a breeze.
How much does it cost?
Your investment in the Pearce Marketing transformational customer feedback tool, instant insight, is just £65+VAT per month. There is a minimum 3 month contract, followed by a 30 day notice period to cancel the subscription. Your monthly fee includes:
- free setup of the system to your specification including the ability to compare feedback between up to 3 attributes. For example: Department, Location and Team Member. The feedback that is returned will be allocated to the correct attribute(s). Each attribute can have an unlimited number of tags. For example if you had a number of offices, you might have an attribute called Location, within this attribute you would have the tags Brighton, London, Manchester, Birmingham.
- a free training session to ensure you feel confident using the system
- ongoing free technical support
- send up to 100 customer surveys per month
- up to 5 users on the system
- dashboard, reporting and PDF download of feedback received
instant insight is a professional and established customer feedback tool, providing rich functionality and excellent value for money when compared to other solutions on the market, including Survey Monkey’s business plan (Team Advantage), Ask Nicely and Delighted.
About instant insight
This instant insight customer feedback tool is only available from approved partners of insight6, the UK developers of the platform, based in East Sussex and London. Pearce Marketing is one of these approved partners. If you’d like the alternative version of instant insight that has more extensive functionality for gathering both employee and client feedback, do let us know.
Users of instant insights for customer surveys include Sussex Beds, Bartletts SEAT, Mayo Wynne Baxter and more.
Note: insight6 can supply a Data Processor Agreement for your GDPR compliance records too 🙂
Our team in Hailsham, near Eastbourne in East Sussex, works closely with you, meeting face to face or over Zoom. You’ll soon have your customer feedback tool lighting up and more reviews to integrate into your sales and marketing activities!
Want to find out more?
We’d be delighted to chat if you’re interested in what a customer feedback tool like instant insight can do for your business. If you’d like to see a short demo of the system, please contact us.
As well as the instant insight customer feedback tool, we can assist with more in depth customer research via individual telephone interviews, focus groups and online surveys.