1 October 2018 marked Pearce Marketing’s 10th birthday! 🎈
To celebrate, we are inviting you to enter our 2008 News Stories Quiz. There are 10 questions – many are multi-choice – so it doesn’t take long! You could win one of our fabulous selection of prizes. All donated by some of our generous local clients.
So test your brain power and see what can you remember from a decade ago. It’s just for fun – so get involved.
We won’t reveal your score to anyone – so don’t be shy – you’ve got to be in it to win it!
Click on the link below to answer 10 quick fire questions about sport, politics, music, TV and technology, as well as a serious and silly news story!
Entries must be made between 1 October and midnight on 30 October 2018. Only one entry per person. Winners will be announced on 31 October 2018 and we’ll also let you know what all the right answers are!
Our 10 amazing prizes (in no particular order) from our fabulous clients are:
£100 voucher to use at The Brasserie on the Beach at The Cooden Beach Hotel
Find out more about the Brasserie
2 hours business coaching with Martin Riley
A must for all business owners – find out more
Raised garden planter from Garden Paradise worth £149
See the timber planter – made here in East Sussex
£50 Love2Shop voucher from QS Dyslexia Tests
Find out more about two online dyslexia tests for individuals and organisations
£50 Born Store voucher
An Eastbourne store selling the latest contemporary menswear, shoes and accessories
Handmade Royal Sussex Trug worth £49 from Thomas Smith’s Trug Store
A ‘South Down Rother Garden’ Trug – Size 5
Fizz, chocolate and flowers hamper worth £100
£100 towards a purchase of sunglasses or spectacles worth £150 or more at Barracloughs
Barrachloughs has 8 stores around East Sussex
£50 Voucher to use at Sharnfold Farm
Find out more about Sharnfold’s Farm Shop, Butchers and Coffee Shop
A revolutionary MooreZzzleep pillow – NEW!
A new patented product launching shortly in the UK by Seaford-based inventor Phil Moore – find out more
Huge thanks to all our clients for generously taking part in our birthday celebrations!
The T’s & C’s
By entering this competition you hereby accept these competition rules, terms and conditions:
- To enter the competition, entrants must answer all 10 questions
- The winners will be those with the ten highest scores
- Where there are several people with one of the top ten highest scores, the entrants will be put in a prize draw and a winner picked at random
- Winners will be announced on 31 October 2018 – on social media, our website, email newsletter and direct personal email
- The winner agrees to the use of their name, photograph and business name (if relevant) and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Pearce Marketing relating to any promotion during and after the competition closes.
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over who provide their name and email address to be contacted if they win one of the 10 questions
- To enter the competition you must complete the quiz between 1 October 2018 and midnight on 30 October
- If a winner does not respond to Pearce Marketing within 21 days of being notified by Pearce Marketing of their prize, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pearce Marketing shall be entitled to select another winner at random.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes – such as transport to visit the restaurant relevant to a voucher you have won
- Pearce Marketing reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Pearce Marketing in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Pearce Marketing accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- Promoter: Pearce Marketing Consultants Limited, Pearce House, 26 Piltdown Way, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN23 8LB. Registered in England No. 08918501. Registered Office: Suite 9 Mortimer Trading Estate, Mortimer Road, Hereford, HR4 9SP. VAT No. 185849745