How to add an admin on MailChimp – Video Guide
Date: 7 July 2016
Need help with your email marketing on MailChimp?
By adding someone as an administrator, they can have access to your account without you giving away your password.
However, they must have a MailChimp account of their own (even if they are not using it). Watch this video tutorial and see how easy it is! (There are also written instructions below.)
How to add an admin on MailChimp
- Log into your MailChimp Account
- Click in the top right hand corner were your name is and then select Account
- Click on Settings and then Users.
- Go to invite a user
- Type in the email address of the person you wish to add. You should use the email address that they use to log in to their own MailChimp account.
- Select Admin
- Click Send invite
- That’s It! When they receive the email, they can log straight into the account.
You can remove someone from being an admin at any point in the future.
We hope this has helped! For more handy tips on marketing, please see our blog and browse our blog categories. If you don’t want to miss future blog posts about marketing and social media, please sign up to our email newsletter (see right hand column). You can also follow us on social media – Facebook Twitter LinkedIn Google+ You Tube Instagram Snapchat.
Why not look at our other useful guides…