Awards Entry Writing
We have assisted a number of companies in a wide range of sectors with writing their award entries for various categories of awards (from small business, to business woman, service and support company and education, motivation and training). These include the Eastbourne Business Awards, East Sussex Women in Business Awards, Sussex Women in Business Awards, Lewes & Wealden Business Awards and 1066 Business Awards.
As well as you supplying us with key facts, you can be sure that we ask you all the right questions to extract your strengths and key stats to help create a strong submission. We also use our marketing knowledge and experience of being a judge at county-wide awards to assist you with the best presentation of your entry.
It is wonderful for your business and team to win or be a finalist in local, regional and national awards. We have helped a range of companies to successfully win awards from a farm shop and family attraction to an IFA’s, accountant, charity and bookkeeper.
Thank you so much Emma for your assistance with our application for the British Accountancy Awards. You helped us to look at our relatively new firm, from a different angle, realising what we had achieved in the first few years of business and how to present that information most effectively. We were so pleased to have been chosen as winners in the Accountancy Practice Start-Up Award category and certainly couldn’t have got our application right without your help. We have already had enquiries who have chosen us on the back of being an award winner too.
The benefits of gaining business award or other industry-specific awards include:
- PR via the event itself
- Additional PR you create yourself via social media, press, email newsletter etc.
- Kudos with prospects, clients and suppliers seeing your awards mention in your email footer and on your website
- Additional weight to your social networking profiles (LinkedIn) and social media profiles
- An opportunity to attend a lunch or evening event with clients, suppliers, prospects and key partners – and do some more networking
- A great way to recognise and reward staff and enjoy a team outing
Please do get in touch (in good time before a deadline is imminent!) and we would love to help you too.