Social Media Training
Would you like to feel confident using Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter for your business? Would you like your business to utilise YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat and Google+? Talk to us about social media training…
We offer individual and small group social media training in Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter (as well as other platforms) for complete beginners and improvers in the Hailsham (near Eastbourne) and East Sussex area. It’s easy to get in touch to find out more…
- Do you need to set up a Facebook business page from scratch?
- Do you want to get to grips with all aspects of Instagram?
- Do you already have social media profiles/pages, but need to learn how to get more from them?
- Do you have a LinkedIn profile that you never fully populated and have almost forgotten you created?
- Are you looking to utilise LinkedIn for lead generation?
- Would you like to start using laser-targeted advertising and remarketing opportunities on social platforms?
The social media training sessions are:
- small – one-to-one or small groups (please talk to us about larger groups). Create your own private group or join an open group with other business people
- very practical – work on your laptop or ipad on your Facebook business page, LinkedIn profile and Twitter, You Tube, Pinterest Instagram and Google + accounts
- relaxed and friendly – feel comfortable asking what you may think are silly questions
- beneficial to growing your business – Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and other social media platforms boost sales and marketing activities
- flexible – typically 2-3 hours long, but can be arranged to suit your needs (if you only need Instagram training the session can be shorter)
- local – at your home or office, a workplace belonging to another member of the group, or an independent venue of our choosing
- successful – read what other local business people thought of our training (please see below – plus scroll through more testimonials further down the page!)
PLUS – the bonus of using Pearce Marketing is that, as marketing consultants, we provide you with additional, holistic marketing advice and tips about how social media fits with your blog, website, SEO and other marketing activities … so you get more added value from your social media training session!
Emma Pearce was one of the easiest people l have worked with on something I knew little about! She was clear and precise explaining the workings of all aspects of social media needed to help build my new business. I would happily recommend Emma to anyone for all their marketing needs, not just social media!
Attended an excellent social media advertising workshop facilitated by Emma Pearce and her team at Pearce Marketing. So much useful information, jargon free and easy to implement. Thank you ladies.
What will I learn?
You will learn a lot in these small, interactive social media training sessions, for example:
- fully populating your Facebook page, LinkedIn, Twitter and other profiles/accounts/business pages (including optimising them for search results within those platforms, as well as Google!)
- the various types of status updates you can do and how to tag people and businesses
- ideas for creating the best types of content to bring about the most interaction
- how to schedule posts in advance
- adding links, videos and photos to updates
- increasing likes and connections
- using LinkedIn and Twitter to assist with identifying prospects/lead generation
- reviewing all the various functionality available on the page and messaging within that platform
- how to see who is viewing your LinkedIn page
- joining and posting in group pages for extra exposure
- introduce how you can use Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn for cost-effective and targeted advertising
- identify how you can add tabs to your Facebook page to view your blog, sign up to a newsletter and more
- Creating images for social media and blogs
Pearce Marketing has been great in helping me with Social Media. I had a 121 training session with Sophie at their lovely offices. Sophie had already checked out my company Facebook page and had lots of ideas on how I could improve. We covered so much more than just Facebook in the two hours and I came away with lots of ideas on ways to improve my reach and potential to gain new customers. I would highly recommend talking to Pearce Marketing about your Social Media needs.
How much does it cost?
One-to-one social media training and small group training prices are as follows (for courses held in your home or office). Training for 1 or 2 people can also be conducted at our offices in Hailsham near Eastbourne, East Sussex.
Typically a session for an introduction to a single social media platform would need to be 2-3 hours (eg Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn). Extra time will be required to cover social media advertising and social media content in more detail. However, Instagram sessions may only need to be 1 hour.
- One-to-one or 2 people training – £75 +VAT per hour*
- 3 or more people training – £please ask for a quote
* Mileage costs will be added for locations outside of Eastbourne and Hailsham in East Sussex. Locations over a 20 minute drive from Eastbourne may also incur some travel time fees with the mileage/public transport fees.
Extra fees would apply if you wish us to hire a venue for training.
More Social Media Training Testimonials
Please click the orange arrows below to scroll through more comments from our social media trainees.
Find out more…
Contact us today to chat through what you would like to achieve.
If you would like a group session, you can create your own group or join one with other people.