Marketing Speaker / Keynote Speaker in East Sussex
Are you looking for an inspiring marketing speaker at your next event in East Sussex? Would you like your attendees to take away practical advice and tips from an engaging keynote speaker?
Emma Pearce has a strong reputation for being an excellent marketing speaker at SME business networks, conferences and training workshops – as well as online webinars.
She has been a keynote speaker on various marketing topics at events across East Sussex and in London too. For example:
- Portobello Business Centre, London
- Entrepreneurs Conference in Hastings
- LEAP new enterprise programme in Lewes
- FSB events in East Sussex and West Sussex
- Business Expos in Brighton, Lewes, Crowborough and Ardingly
- Let’s do Business Group events (including exhibitions in Eastbourne and Hastings and a GDPR event in Newhaven)
- Chamber Workshops in Eastbourne, Crowborough, Bexhill, Heathfield and Hailsham
- Mums in Business event in Tunbridge Wells.
Find out more about Emma Pearce in her role as Marketing Consultant and MD at Pearce Marketing.
Great talk from Emma Pearce about Digital Marketing strategy at the Entrepreneurs Conference. Lots of people jotting things down. An inspiring and practical talk.
– Sonny Cutting, NetXP, East Sussex & West Sussex
A big thank you for supporting the Institute of Hospitality this afternoon with your amazing webinar ‘Marketing Your Business Out Of A Pandemic’. It was informative, easy to understand and full of great content, I personally took some great nuggets from the presentation for my business.
– Claire Catliffe, IOH Sussex Branch
Marketing Speaker Topics
Typically Emma speaks on topics such as:
- Key steps in marketing planning
- Top Tips for Marketing your Business out of a Pandemic / Recession
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- Digital marketing checklist
- Customer research – how to succeed by knowing what your customer wants
- The essential foundations of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- Email marketing
- Cost-effective marketing tactics
- Social media – eg Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- LinkedIn – a powerful profile and utilising LinkedIn for lead generation
- Social media advertising and remarketing
- Integrating digital and traditional marketing
The presentations can range from 10 minute overviews to half day workshops.
Attendee comments include:
Sandra Walker from LEAP said “Emma delivered a Marketing webinar for us to a group of people who are starting a new business. It was excellent from start to finish, lots of fresh new ideas and some great tips on traditional and digital marketing.”
P Rafferty said “Brilliant, I learnt so much and it has really helped me focus on my marketing plan and getting my website set up. I felt Emma was very knowledgeable and really passionate and loved what she did. Feeling lots more confident now about marketing.”
softech_digital on Instagram saying: “We’re at the iconic #sussexexchange for the NetXP Entrepreneurs Conference. Enjoying a fantastic speech by Emma at @pearcemarketing!”
Andrew Smith from Mid Sussex Golf Club said “I attended a keynote Social Media Advertising seminar with Emma from Pearce Marketing at the Brighton Business Expo. It was superb. The 45 minutes were the most rewarding and informative lesson in Social Media that I ever thought possible.”
Martin Riley (Leadership & Development) said: “Emma Pearce of Pearce Marketing gave a huge amount of excellent advice for businesses creating their marketing plan.”
We look forward to chatting to you about your keynote and marketing speaker ideas and requirements.
Thank you Emma for your very interesting and practical talk about GDPR. Feedback from the seminar has been overwhelmingly positive.
– Christina Ewbank, Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce, Eastbourne, East Sussex