The lovely team at QS Dyslexia Tests have generously donated a £50 Love2Shop voucher as one of the prizes in our 10 year birthday quiz.
You can take the quiz and be in with a chance to win up until midnight on 30 October 2018.
QS Dyslexia Tests offer two online products for adult dyslexia screening (as seen on the British Dyslexia Association website).
The products are ideal for both:
- individuals – single use payment and detailed report (£10 for QuickScan and £19.50 for QuickScreen)
- organisations – for their recruits, staff or students with a management portal, detailed reporting and annual license. Free trial available!
The two products are:
- QuickScan Questionnaire (14+)
- Questionnaire of yes/no answers – takes 10-20 minutes
- Receive a report that provides an assessment of your preferred learning style, needs for study skills, maths or language support, indications of dyslexia and dyspraxia, along with signs of visual stress
- QuickScreen Dyslexia Test (17+)
- QuickScreen is more thorough than other dyslexia tests – it goes beyond just literacy skills. There are 6 parts: Verbal Skills, Visual Skills, Vocabulary, Memory, Sequencing, Processing. Typically complete the test in under 1 hour
- When all six tests have been completed you will see a full and very detailed report (including easy to interpret bar graphs) with recommendations for skills improvement and ways to have any difficulties accommodated
- The report will state if you have ‘none, borderline, mild, moderate or strong’ indicators of dyslexia and detail results for your learning and processing skills profiles
- If you are a student, don’t forget to take your report to Student Support Services to arrange access for appropriate assessment and support
- If you are working or seeking employment you can provide your employer with your report together with the recommendations and request appropriate adjustments and support to be considered
QS Dyslexia Tests is part of Pico Educational Systems Limited. Pico pioneered the first computer-based dyslexia assessment programme for adults called StudyScan. Over 1 million people worldwide have benefitted from Pico’s dyslexia tests.
Find out more at: https://qsdyslexiatest.com/