NEW! Rural Business Networking in East Sussex
Date: 19 November 2018
Are you a small business owner in rural East Sussex? Do you run a larger enterprise on your own from home or small business unit in a rural area?
Action in Rural Sussex has organised a series of networking events for businesses in rural East Sussex over the coming months. See the list below…
They want to:
- encourage the formation of peer-to-peer business networks in rural East Sussex
- exchange ideas
- meet potential clients and suppliers
- improve access to free and impartial business advice and support
- including news of Government-funded support (see our blogs on marketing funding available)
They believe there is little or no support for small businesses based in rural East Sussex, so this project aims to help combat that issue.
This project is funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) and will run until the end of May 2019.
When are the rural networking events?
Remember – attendance is FREE and open to all types of businesses.
- 21st Nov 18 6.00pm to 7.30pm Hurst Green Village Hall
- 26th Nov 18 6.00pm to 7.30pm St Wilfrid’s Hall, Pevensey Bay
- 10th Dec 18 5.45pm to 7.15pm Newick Village Hall
- 15th Jan 19 6.00pm to 7.30pm Laughton Parish Hall
- 21st Jan 19 6.00pm to 7.30pm St Wilfrid’s Hall, Pevensey Bay
- 24th Jan 19 6.00pm to 7.30pm Robertsbridge Village Hall
- 6th Feb 19 6.00pm to 7.30pm Ringmer Village Hall
- 12th Feb 19 6.00pm to 7.30pm Etchingham Village Hall
- 25th Feb 19 6.00pm to 7.30pm St Wilfrid’s Hall, Pevensey Bay
If you are interested in attending these friendly and informal events, or have any queries, please contact the team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01273 407326.
Looking for other networking events? Have a look at our infamous (huge) list of networking groups in East Sussex
Why not read our other networking blogs…
Find out more about our marketing consultancy and outsourced marketing services.