Pearce Marketing – Hotel Overnight Stay Prize Draw – Terms & Conditions
By entering this competition you hereby accept these competition rules, terms and conditions:
- Entry is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over who provide their email address and complete the survey appropriately. To be entered into the prize draw you must fully complete all relevant questions in the survey before 23:59 on 30.11.2021 and submit your email address (which will not be used for marketing purposes only to contact the winner).
- The closing date for the competition is 23:59 on 30.11.21. Entries received outside of this time period will not be considered.
- The entrants will be put into a prize draw and a winner picked at random
- There will be a maximum of 1 winner. The individual winner will receive an overnight stay including dinner for two at The Grand in Brighton.
- Pearce Marketing retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event of the original prize being unavailable.
- The winner will be notified by email before 10.12.2021 and must then provide a postal address to claim their prize (so that it can be posted to them if required). If a winner does not respond to Pearce Marketing within 21 days of being notified of being a winner, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pearce Marketing shall be entitled to select another winner at random (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid, or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pearce Marketing shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Use of a false name or email address will result in disqualification.
- You may only enter the survey once. Duplicate entries will be removed.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The winner is responsible for expenses and arrangements not specifically included in the prizes, if applicable.
- Pearce Marketing reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently close, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Pearce Marketing in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of their name and photograph (if applicable), as well as the disclosure of their participation in a member and/or community survey, conducted by Pearce Marketing, within their email newsletter, social media platforms, website and any PR.
- The winner agrees to cooperate with any other reasonable requests by Pearce Marketing relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Pearce Marketing accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize.
- Promoter: Pearce Marketing, Unit 11 Swan Barn Business Centre, Swan Barn Road, Hailsham, East Sussex, BN27 2BY. Telephone 01323 769130, firstname.lastname@example.org.