Thank you for the support and guidance you gave us through the GDPR compliance process. Wendy, Sophie and I found working with you a pleasure and you seriously helped make the whole process much less arduous.
– Robert Gietzen, Identity Group, Eastbourne, East Sussex
What does our GDPR Consultant Service cover?
Our GDPR Consultant Service covers a number of areas. However, since we are marketing specialists, our core offering is directly related to all aspects of marketing.
GDPR marketing audit by phone
Firstly, a GDPR Marketing Consultant will need to carry out a GDPR audit by phone from our office near Eastbourne in East Sussex. This typically takes up to an hour.
We will ask about your client types and ascertain which of your sales and marketing activities will be impacted by GDPR. This is followed by a conversation about how you collect and use personal data, what database and consent records you keep, who you share data with and more.
GDPR documentation and recommendations
We can deliver information that includes:
- Practical guidance and wording about your marketing activities, including how to gain consent in a compliant manner (on your website, email, exhibitions etc.)
- Your responsibilities for training staff (we can run a team briefing/training session for you if required) and how to report a breach, for example
- Advice regarding contracts/agreements that are required with data processors involved within your own internal business operations and your marketing activities
- Additional useful templates and resources.
- And we’ll signpost you to other legal, IT and HR companies that may be appropriate for your business, if needed.
- Plus, if you need wider GDPR support for full business compliance and/or help with managing subject access requests and data breaches, we can recommend an excellent local compliance specialist with a flexible service
If required, we can help brief your web designer, make amendments to your Mailchimp email marketing platform, assist with preparing for exhibitions and conduct staff GDPR briefings.
GDPR Consultant Credentials
We have spent a lot of time talking to the ICO (Information Commissioners Office) – the GDPR Regulator. Plus invested in extensive support from a business law firm to ensure we make recommendations that are as accurate as possible. However, we do not provide legal advice. You should seek your own legal support for the specifics of your organisation as required.
During 2018 we were keynote speakers at a huge number of GDPR business events alongside legal and IT experts.
We look forward to working with you on your GDPR, including those GDPR marketing consent questions that everyone has.
Our GDPR Consultant works from our office between Eastbourne and Hailsham in East Sussex. So we work with many SME businesses across the county, including Bexhill, Hastings, Crowborough, Lewes, Heathfield, Uckfield, Newhaven and surrounding areas.
It was very reassuring to receive guidance and detailed wording from Emma Pearce. I was blown away by just how thorough the GDPR report was. Had I attempted to do all of this on my own it would have stopped me getting on with the day job. Money very well spent.
– Donna Fielder, Switchplane, Eastbourne, East Sussex