Thanks for a brilliant LinkedIn session. Really helpful – packed with tips on optimising your profile, video, gaining recommendations, sales lead generation and more!
– Jim Bruckshaw, Marling Associates, Eastbourne, East Sussex
What is the format of the LinkedIn Training?
Your LinkedIn training sessions can be for individuals or small groups.
We’ll typically project onto a large screen or TV so that everyone can see what we are demonstrating.
You should bring your laptop or other device so that you can work directly on your LinkedIn account in the session.
Who is the training ideal for?
The training we offer is ideal for beginners and improvers and those that use LinkedIn regularly or rarely. You’ll always leave the session with fresh insights and knowledge.
The sessions are suitable for business owners and directors, as well as your teams in sales, business development and marketing.
Why use us for LinkedIn training?
- Very practical, hands on training
- Tailored to suit your business needs and LinkedIn strategy (roles and responsibilities for posting, priorities of business page vs individual profiles etc.)
- Flexible session schedule to suit your teams and learning styles
- Relaxed and friendly – feel comfortable asking any questions
- Extra added value because our trainers are marketing consultants – so you’ll receive other marketing advice and tips relating to how your social media integrates with your website, blogs, SEO and more
- Over 10 years training experience and knowledge of the LinkedIn platform. We’re always updating our knowledge because the functionality is changing all the time!
What does it cost?
Your investment in LinkedIn training is £80+VAT per hour for one to one training and sessions with two people. Please contact us for a quote for groups of 3+.
You will typically need 2-3 hours for training on LinkedIn profiles, your LinkedIn business page and lead generation. Additional time will be required for discussing detailed content ideas and your LinkedIn strategy. There may be some travel costs depending on your location.
We are often helping small and medium sized businesses with LinkedIn training at our office near Eastbourne and Hailsham in East Sussex, as well as visiting client premises in Bexhill, Hastings, Heathfield, Uckfield, Crowborough, Newhaven and surrounding areas. Sessions have also taken us to Kent and West Sussex.