“Thank you very much to Chloe for her help on Mailchimp. Sue enjoyed the training and we’re delighted with our latest mailshot which was the outcome of the session. A real win, win result.
– Mike Dellar, Concepts of Rye, East Sussex
What is the format of the Mailchimp training?
Mailchimp training is most effective in a one-to-one or small group session. It means we can answer all your questions and work directly on your account. Because of this, it’s always best to bring your own laptop to the training.
You’re welcome to come to our offices in Hailsham for your Mailchimp training session. We have a dedicated training room with a large screen and whiteboard for ultimate productivity. Plus tea and coffee on tap!
Alternatively we can visit your business in East Sussex. We’ve delivered training in Eastbourne, Bexhill, Hastings, Lewes, Crowborough, Uckfield, Newhaven and further afield.
It is possible to carry out the training via Google Meet (online video chat) because we can share our screen with you and vice versa.
Who is the training ideal for?
From complete beginners to improvers! We’ll tailor the Mailchimp training to you and your business.
If you’re a beginner, we can help to set up your account and ensure you leave confident. If you have more experience with Mailchimp, we’ll discuss ways to improve, train you on the tools you could utilise (such as automation) and give you lots of content ideas.
Why use us for Mailchimp Training?
- We know the platform inside out. We’ve designed many different mailchimp email templates for a range of businesses, as well as regularly writing and sending out campaigns for our clients. And, of course, we’ve conducted many training sessions and workshops
- As marketing consultants, we’ll discuss your email campaigns with your overall marketing in mind. Is your template on brand? It is speaking to the right audience? Are your sales messages consistent?
- We come highly recommended for our practical, friendly and comprehensive sessions. There’s a testimonial on this page, plus we have more on Google and Facebook.
Read more about our Mailchimp trainers.
What does it cost?
To train 1 or 2 of your team we charge £80+VAT per hour*. For 3 or more people, please get in touch for a quote. There may be some travel costs depending on your location if we come to you to deliver training.
Typically, a Mailchimp training session is 2 hours. If you are in training mode, we could also combine it with helping you on another platform such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram or even SEO training.
“Thank you Pearce Marketing for providing some fab training at our team conference – including Mailchimp Training, Facebook, Instagram and social media advertising.
– Nicky Skipsey, Canvas and Stars Family Glamping, Lewes, East Sussex