Are you looking for an inspiring speaker?
We really enjoy speaking and have a strong reputation for being good presenters at SME business networks, conferences and training workshops.
In Feb 2018, Christina from Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce said
“Thank you Emma for your very interesting and practical talk about GDPR. Feedback from the seminar has been overwhelmingly positive..”
– Christina Ewbank, Eastbourne Chamber of Commerce
Comments on social media about our GDPR presentations included:
- @fatpromotions: “Great presentation by Emma Pearce clarifying exactly how GDPR will affect traditional marketing methods.”
- “You made GDPR so much clearer and I believe I now know what I need to do.” – Tracy from Home & Castle Estate Agents on Facebook
At an Entrepreneurs Conference in December 2017, Emma Pearce was a keynote speaking giving a Digital Marketing presentation to business owners from East and West Sussex. The organiser said:
“Great talk from Emma Pearce about the key processes required to run a Digital Marketing strategy at the Entrepreneurs Conference. Lots of people jotting things down. A huge thank you for an inspiring and practical talk.”
Attendees comments included:
- softech_digital on Instagram saying: We’re at the iconic #sussexexchange for the #netxp2017 Entrepreneurs Conference. Enjoying a fantastic speech by Emma at @pearcemarketing!
- Richard Best on Facebook said: “You were brilliant Emma!“
- Martin Riley (Leadership & Development) said: “Emma Pearce of Pearce Marketing gave a huge amount of excellent advice for entrepreneurs creating their marketing plan.”
Typically we present on topics such as:
- key steps in marketing planning
- GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation)
- digital marketing checklist
- customer research – how to succeed by knowing what your customer wants
- the essential foundations of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO)
- email marketing
- cost-effective marketing tactics
- social media
- social media advertising
- integrating digital and traditional marketing
The presentations range from 10 minute overviews to workshops of 4 hours – but you will always leave feeling inspired and informed.
We have presented at numerous business networks in East Sussex – from Hastings, Lewes and Brighton to Tunbridge Wells, Crawley and Crowborough. We have also spoken at events for respected organisations such as the FSB, the Let’s do Business Group (and various projects they run), NetXP, Eastbourne and Crowborough Chambers of Commerce, Lewes Expo and Mumpreneurs Tunbridge Wells.
Other network event organisers and attendees have said:
“It was superb. Emma is extremely knowledgeable and I came away feeling very confident..”
“Emma came to talk to our members about social media marketing and how to integrate it within in a broader marketing campaign. We’re a large group with very differing levels of social media experience. Emma led an excellent, very informative and friendly session which was relevant to everyone, and she left a group of very inspired people ready to give it a go! There has been lots of positive feedback about her session since too.”
“I attended a Social Media Advertising seminar with Emma from Pearce Marketing at the Brighton Business Expo. It was superb. The 45 minutes were the most rewarding and informative lesson in Social Media that I ever thought possible.”
“Emma has been a great inspiration to the business start-up candidates on the LEAP Entrepreneur Award project for several years. She provides everyone with a focused understanding of how to use social media efficiently and effectively as part of their marketing planning.”
“Emma delivered an excellent workshop on ‘cost-effective marketing’ for us today. Well researched and full of useful tips, participants top-rated her presentation and all said they would be happy to recommend her. Typical comments included; ‘Excellent content’, ‘Friendly presentation’, ‘Very informative and easy to understand’, and ‘Reference to new technologies’ as reasons why they found it so useful.”
“Our Profitnet group really enjoyed your presentation about marketing – you had great feedback for your presentation style and content. We just needed more time! You have got everyone fired up about QR codes for digital marketing and we want you back for more advice about email marketing.”
“Thank you so much for giving such a great presentation on Marketing and How to Create a 5 Point Marketing Plan at our ‘Kickstart your business’ event. The feedback from FSB members is really positive – they found it very interesting and informative.”